Friday, January 8, 2010

Going Mission with a Heart of Christ

I am back!

People I have signed up for gen12ii a mission trip with campus crusader. During the march or early April I will be up to Thailand for 10 days with Radion agian.

On my previous trip many life been touched during the trip and personally for me I been touched to see how God move among the people that he cared for and how God love them with the unfailing love. God show himself strong and almighty=)

Yea this time round I am going up to fulfill the great commission. As a vessel for God uses, as He fill me and use me I know is not just serving anymore but knowing His heart as He use me. I seriously don't know what is going to happen at this trip, but all I know something that makes me tear is the presence of the Lord, this presence need to be felt among this people we reach out to.

Last trip i was too bothered about how God is going to use me or even think that He won't use me, but this trip that I am going, no longer having this thoughts in mind. Great people in the bible, David, Paul, Moses ect ect ..... They are just only human yet God use them because these people they have a heart for God and serve Him with all their heart because they know God is worthy.

As before the trip all I can do is to prepare myself. So pray, pray because I need Him and want to be dependent by His spirit for all things that He called us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment