Wednesday, January 13, 2010

from fear to faith

Whenever I think of this coming mission my heart is always excited at the same time fearful. I believe this fear is not from the devil but myself. At times I have problem trusting Him at the things he called me to do simply doubted His voice and His strength.

If this going to happen in Thailand I am going to miss out chances that He want to use me to do things for Him. Is an honor to serve God but how am I going to even do it when I don't even obey.

Is the word faith that I need to work on I guess many of us too. Just a little faith will do and it can actually move a mountain.

So as I prepare my heart, is also time to be faithful to the little He calls, is also time to bring words into actions, is also time to let the love of God sink deep into my heart, is also time to be still and know that He is God.

Be still and know that He is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment